This privacy statement applies to Groomers Mall GmbH, Lohwisstr. 36, 8123 Ebmatingen.
Data protection is a matter of trust, and your trust is important to us. We respect your privacy. We also want to make sure that your personal data are protected and processed in accordance with the law.
It is important to us that you agree to your personal data being processed. In this privacy statement, we will provide you with comprehensive information about the data processing methods we use. And you then decide whether you wish your personal data to be processed.
This privacy statement covers both historical and future personal data. If you agree to your data being processed, we will process not only personal data collected by you in the future in accordance with this privacy statement, but also your personal data that we already have on file.
When we refer in this privacy statement to the processing of your personal data, we mean any form of handling of your personal data. This includes, for example:
- storage, for example: to process your order
- management, for example: data management for registered customers
- use, for example: to process and ship your order
- transmission, for example: direct delivery from third party (manufacturer, other companies)
- deletion of your personal data
1. How do we protect your personal data?
An established provider provides the services for hosting the online shop and the data collected in this context.
This provider has technical and organizational security procedures to maintain the security of your personal data and to protect your session data and personal data against unauthorized or illegal processing and/or against unintentional loss, modification, disclosure or access.
Nevertheless, you should always be aware that the transmission of data over the Internet and other electronic means entails certain security risks, and that we cannot give any guarantee for the security of data that are transmitted in this way.
If the shopping process is aborted, your data stored with us will be deleted.
2. How long do we keep data for?
We keep your personal data for as long as we consider necessary or reasonable to comply with the applicable laws, or for as long as this is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. We delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required, and in any case after the end of the maximum retention period prescribed by law.
3. What rights do you have in respect to your personal data?
You have the right to assert your data protection rights at any time, and to obtain information about your stored personal data, to rectify, add to, object to the processing of your personal data, or demand the deletion of your personal data. We reserve the right to correspond with you electronically in this connection (especially by e-mail).
If you would like to assert your rights respecting your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us as follows: email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your questions or concerns immediately after receipt.
4. Who owns the data collected?
The owner of the data collection is Groomers Mall GmbH, Lohwisstr. 36, 8123 Ebmatingen.
5. When do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal data whenever we are in contact with you. For example, we collect your personal data under the following circumstances:
- When you purchase our goods or services in our businesses or via our websites
- When you sign up as a customer
- When you order products and/or use our customer service like repair or sharpening
- When you sign up for our newsletter
- When you use, or communicate with us via our websites, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals and/or social networks
- When you communicate with us by telephone, contact form, e-mail, voicemail, text messaging (SMS), picture messaging (MMS), video messaging or Instant Messaging
6. Which personal information do we collect?
Firstly, we collect personal data which you make available to us. Secondly, we collect personal data which are automatically or manually recorded when you contact us, for example:
Data about you:
- Name, first name, company name
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Delivery address
- Invoice address
- Language preferences
- Telephone number(s)
- E-mail address(es)
- Details of newsletters subscribed to
- Online customer account information (including date of opening, usernames, profiles)
Data relating to customer activities:
- Contract dates (including contract date, type of contract, contract provisions, parties to the contract, term of contract, contract value, claims lodged under contract)
- Purchasing information (including date of purchase, time of purchase, type, quantity and value of the products and services purchased, payment method used, paying agent, purchasing history)
- Customer service information (including product returns, complaints, guarantee claims, delivery information)
- Communications by telephone, e-mail, voicemail, text messaging (SMS), picture messaging (MMS), video messaging or Instant Messaging
7. Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for a variety of purposes:
- Supply and sale of our products and services
- Handling of orders and contracts, including sending of order and dispatch confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and invoicing
8. To whom do we pass your personal data on to?
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if this is for fulfilling the contract or delivering the goods you have ordered.
We may also pass your personal data on if we regard this as necessary to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, for court proceedings, if required to do so by the competent courts and authorities, or under other legal obligations, in order to protect and defend our rights and/or our property.
9.2 Which cookies do we use?
The cookies we use are automatically deleted from your computer or mobile device after your browser session has ended (so-called session cookies). For example, we use session cookies to store your regional and language defaults and your shopping basket over different sites in a web session.
9.3 Which data is stored in cookies?
No personal data is stored in the cookies we use. The cookies used by us cannot be assigned to a specific person. When a cookie is activated the person will be allocated an identification number.
9.4 How can you prevent the storage of cookies?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. They can, however, instruct your browser not to accept any cookies, or to ask you each time before a cookie from a website you have visited is accepted. You can also delete cookies from your computer or mobile device by using the appropriate function on your browser.
10. How do we use log files?
For technical reasons, your web browser sends us a number of usage data each time you access our web pages. Log files do not store customer data. The only personal data, the IP addresses, are stored pseudonymized. There is an exception here. For troubleshooting, our provider extends the logging for the affected interface (s), if necessary. Then customer data will be stored, which will be required for troubleshooting. However, these log files will be deleted after correcting the error.
11. How do we use web analysis tools?
In order to constantly improve and optimize our Internet offering, we use what are known as tracking technologies. Web analysis tools provide us with statistics and graphics which provide us with information about the use of our websites. This involves data about the use of a website being transferred to the server used. Depending on the provider of a web analysis tool, these servers may be located abroad. For the most frequently used web analysis tool, Google Analytics, these data are transferred including shortened IP addresses, which prevents the identification of individual devices. Google complies with the data protection rules of the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy ShieldFramework" and is registered with the “Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield” program of the US Department of Commerce (Information about the “Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield” can be found under https://www.privacyshield.gov/Swiss-US-Privacy-Shield-FAQs ). The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Transfer of these data by Google to third parties can only take place based on legal regulations or as part of the order data processing.
You may prevent the recording of the data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) at Google, as well as the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en ). You will find more detailed information about Google Analytics and data protection at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
12. How do we use social plugins?
Our websites use social plugins, e.g. from Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The plugins are labelled with the logo of the provider, and may be, for example ‘Like’ buttons or a Google+ button or Twitter button.
When you call up our websites which contain such a plugin, your browser sets up a direct connection with the provider’s computers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by the provider site directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating plugins, the provider receives the information that you have called up our website. If you are simultaneously logged in to the provider, the provider can assign the visit to your profile. If you interact with the plugins – for example by activating the “Like” button or making a comment – the relevant information is transmitted by your browser directly to the provider and stored there.
If you do not want the provider to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of the provider before you visit our website. Even if you are logged out, providers collect anonymized data via social plugins set up a cookie for you. If you log into the provider at a later time, this data may be assigned to your profile.
If a login is provided via a social login service − e.g. Facebook Connect – data is exchanged between the provider and our website. In the case of Facebook Connect that may be, for example, data from your public Facebook profile. By using such login services, you agree to the transfer of data.
Please refer to the data protection notices of the provider for the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing of your data by the provider, as well as your respective rights and setup options to protect your privacy.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. or Facebook Inc.: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google Inc.: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/plusone/
- Twitter Inc.: http://twitter.com/privacy
If you do not want the provider to collect data about you via these cookies, you can select the “block cookies from third-party providers function in your browser settings. Then if there is embedded content from other providers, the browser does not send any cookies to the server. It is possible that with this setting, other functions on our website will no longer function.
Date 25.5.18, Version 1.1